Inhalt des Dokuments
In order to be informed about future vacancies / open positions, you can subscribe to a mailing list here .
PhD positions available in computer science and engineering! – Call for students funded by China Scholarship Council (CSC)
The Embedded Systems Architecture (Architektur eingebetteter Systeme, AES) research group at the Technische Universität Berlin investigates and teaches the field of computer architecture, ranging from low-power embedded systems to massively parallel high-performance systems. Over the past five years, more than 50 papers have been published and seven of them are awarded as best paper. For an overview of recent research activities, see www.aes.tu-berlin.de/menue/research/projects/ . Currently, we are looking for qualified and talented students who can be funded by the China Scholarship Council. Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Deep learning on embedded systems
- Augmented reality and virtual reality on embedded systems
- Low-power Graphics Processing Unit (GPU) computing
- Reconfigurable computing and FPGAs
- Compiler technology and software optimization
- Programming models for parallel architectures
- Green computing
- Embedded systems for automotive
We expect that you have a very good academic record and very good English proficiency. If you are interested in one or several of the above topics, please apply to the above PhD projects according to the following steps:
- Send the following documents (to the email address provided at the bottom): CV, Transcripts in undergraduate and graduate years in Chinese and English, Certificate of your English proficiency should be either IELTS (>6.5) or TOEFL (>90), Certificate of your highest degree, Preferred research topic(s)
- Selected students will be contacted and an interview will be arranged.
- If the interview goes well, then we will send you the invitation letter that is needed for your CSC scholarship application.
- If your scholarship application is approved by CSC, we will provide necessary help for your arrival in Germany, such as a working place
worth noting that we cannot provide extra funding as long as you are
supported by the CSC scholarship. Funding after the end of CSC
scholarship depends on your progress in your PhD program.
Please send your documents to email@example.com  by 28 February 2019, with subject “CSC PhD application+your name+your university”.
If selected you will be invited for an interview in the week thereafter, in which you are asked to give a presentation about yourself and your research project. Selected applicants will be informed very soon, and we will help you to prepare necessary documents for your CSC scholarship application.
Secretary's officeSara Tennstedt
sec. EN 12
Room E-N 645
e-mail query 
Tue 10-12, Thu 12-14
or by appointment
Postal addressTechnische Universität Berlin
Architektur eingebetteter Systeme
sec. EN 12
Einsteinufer 17 -6. OG